Hot off the heels of their most prolific year to date and already boasting a huge start to the New Year, Revealed Recordings step up to the mark with their annual Miami compilation, showcasing the cream of the label’s young and talented roster right in time for the industry’s essential sun kissed calendar mark of 2013. Handpicked by Dutch heavyweight and label boss Hardwell, Revealed Recordings presents Miami 2013 showcases ten exclusive and explosive cuts from the label, calling upon upfront material from the latest and greatest of the clan for one of the most essential snapshots of the label’s powerful presence over global club land to date.
Led with big room action from young Dutch duo Martin Volt and Quentin State with “Fugitive”, further Dutch action from Kill The Buzz and Mightyfools is accompanied by hit international action from Canadian newcomers Paris & Simo, who deliver the goods with huge melodic progressive offering “Seasons”. Topped off with a powerful trap remodel of W&W and Ummet Ozcan’s Beatport chart-topper “The Code” courtesy of Psychic Type, the undeniable relevance and unadulterated peak time energy Revealed has come to hallmark is collected to the extreme, showing the imprint at its most powerful and relevant peak in time to date for WMC and the ensuing summer festival season ahead.
01. Martin Volt & Quentin State – Fugitive (Original Mix)
02. Kill The Buzz – Bouncing Betty (Original Mix)
03. Paris & Simo – Seasons (Original Mix)
04. Mightyfools – Ladykiller (Original Mix)
05. Domeno – Titan (Original Mix)
06. Mell Tierra & Tommy Rocks – Sure Shot (Original Mix)
07. Lucas Gravell – Ledande (Original Mix)
08. RockSaw – Corrida (Original Mix)
09. Landis & Henry Fong – Get Down (Original Mix)
10. W&W & Ummet Ozcan – The Code (Psychic Type Remix)
Buy on Beatport